Takisha Crossbody Bag - PDF Sewing Pattern
This is a PDF Pattern in English available for instant download, NOT a physical product. Due to the nature of the product, I cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once electronically delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in anyway.
To see a short preview of the pattern, click the blue 'Preview' button below the 'Buy Now' button.
Click here to see photos of all the tester bags!
With plenty of pockets, the Takisha Crossbody Bag is perfect to use as your everyday bag. A twist lock tab secures the front slip pocket, while a zipper pocket is located on the back. A zip placket secures the main compartment. The bag has two slip pockets and a zippered pocket on the inside.
This bag has no exposed raw edges and does not use bias tape. It is turned through an opening left at the bottom of the lining. Through the opening in the interior zipper pocket, the lining panel opening is closed. This pattern is suitable for most domestic sewing machine.
The pattern includes 16 pages of step-by-step instructions with plenty of colour photographs to help you through each step. Also included in the PDF pattern are printable pattern pieces for your home printer.
The following files will all be included with your PDF pattern purchase:
- SVG files (for Cricut Maker, Brother Scan N Cut & Silhouette)
- A0 size (for printing at your local copy shop - if you do not wish to tape together the pattern pages included in the PDF pattern, OR to use with a home projector to cut out fabric).
1) Takisha Crossbody Bag tutorial by Ashley Florack
2) Takisha Crossbody Bag by Jeannie's Designs
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Size: 9.5" W x 8.5" H x 4" D
Acrylic Templates: Available from Arc Expressions
• Exterior fabric - 5/8 yard of Woven fabric (44” wide) OR Vinyl/cork (55” wide)
• Lining fabric - 3/4 yard of Woven fabric (44” wide) OR Waterproof Canvas (54” wide)
• Medium Weight Fusible Woven Interfacing - 1 1/4 yards (45” wide)
• Decovil Light - 17” W x 20” H
• Ultra-firm Stabilizer - 6 ½” W x 3 ¾” H
• One 9” long #5 zipper with 1 pull installed (Back Pocket Zipper)
• One 8” long #5 zipper with 1 pull installed (Interior Pocket Zipper)
• One 12” long #5 zipper with 1 pull installed (Main Zipper)
• One Twist Lock (1” - 1 ¼” wide)
• Two 3/4” wide D-rings
• Two 3/4” wide Swivel Clips
• One 3/4” wide Slider
• Coordinating thread
• Erasable marking pen or chalk
• Masking tape/duct tape
• Double-sided tape (Recommended)
• Quick dry fabric glue or super glue
You can sell bags made from this pattern, provided it's home based production. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: email@example.com