Haley Wristlet - PDF Sewing Pattern
The Haley Wristlet is an easy and quick project designed for beginners. The front of the wristlet has a zipper pocket that can fit a cell phone. The main zipper opens up to the main compartment which has a slip pocket.
The pattern includes 16 pages of step by step instructions with colour photos to help you through each step. Also included in the PDF pattern are printable pattern pieces for your home printer. The wristlet has no exposed raw edges and does not use bias tape.
The following files will all be included with your PDF pattern download:
- SVG files (for cutting machines, such as the Cricut Maker, Brother Scan N Cut)
- A0 size file (for printing at your local copy shop, if you do not wish to tape together the pattern pages included in the PDF pattern or to use with a home projector to cut out fabric).
9.5 " W x 7" H
• Exterior fabric: A fat quarter (21” W x 18” H) of quilting weight/home decor fabric
• Accent fabric: A fat quarter of woven or vinyl/cork
• Lining fabric: 3/8 yard of 44” quilting weight fabric
• Medium weight fusible woven interfacing: 1 yard of 45” wide/ 1 ¼ yard of 35” wide/ 2 ¼ yards of 20” wide
• Sew-in foam stabilizer: 1/4 yard
• One 9” #5 zipper with 1 pull (Main zipper)
• One 7 ½” #5 zipper with 1 pull (Front zipper)
• One 3/4" wide D-ring
• One 3/4" wide Swivel Clip
• A rivet for Wristlet Strap (Optional)
Available on KB Patterns YouTube channel.
You can sell bags made from this pattern, provided it's home based production.
This pattern is suitable for domestic sewing machines.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
This pattern, once downloaded, is not to be shared or reproduced in anyway.