This is a PDF Pattern in English available for instant download, NOT a physical product. Due to the nature of the product, I cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once electronically delivered. This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in anyway.
To see a short preview of the pattern, click the blue 'Preview' button below the 'Buy Now' button.
Click here to see photos of all the tester bags!
The Arsia Crossbody Bag is a medium-sized bag with lots of pockets that is great for everyday use. The bag has a zippered pocket on the front and a magnetic snap-secured slip pocket on the back. A zipper secures the main compartment of the bag. On the inside of the bag, one side has a zippered pocket and two slip pockets. On the other side, you'll find a built-in wallet with 8 card slots, a zipper pocket for coins, and a slip pocket for cash.
This bag has no exposed raw edges and does not use bias tape. It is turned through an opening left at the bottom of the lining. Through the opening in the interior zipper pocket, the lining panel opening is closed. This pattern is suitable for most domestic sewing machine.
The pattern includes 19 pages of step-by-step instructions with plenty of colour photographs to help you through each step. Also included in the PDF pattern are printable pattern pieces for your home printer.
The following files will all be included with your PDF pattern purchase:
- SVG files (for Cricut Maker, Brother Scan N Cut & Silhouette)
- A0 size (for printing at your local copy shop - if you do not wish to tape together the pattern pages included in the PDF pattern, OR to use with a home projector to cut out fabric).
1. Arsia Crossbody Bag tutorial by Ashley Florack
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Size: 10" W at the bottom x 7 1/2" H x 3 1/4" D
Acrylic Templates: Available from Arc Expressions
- Exterior fabric - 1/2 yard of Woven fabric (44” wide) OR Vinyl/cork (55" wide)
- Lining fabric - 3/4 yard of Woven fabric (44” wide) OR Waterproof Canvas (54” wide)
- Medium Weight Fusible Woven Interfacing - 1 yard (45” wide)
- Decovil Light - 5/8 yard (17” wide)
- One 8” long #5 zipper with 1 pull installed (Front Pocket Zipper)
- One 9” long #5 zipper with 1 pull installed (Interior Pocket Zipper)
- One 5 1/2” long #5 zipper with 1 pull installed (Coin Pocket Zipper)
- One 14” long #5 zipper with 1 pull installed (Main Zipper)
- One 14 mm Magnetic Snap
- Two 3/4” wide D-rings
- Two 3/4” wide Swivel Clips
- One 3/4” wide Slider
- Scrap piece of carbon paper to transfer magnetic snap marking (Optional)
- Coordinating thread
- Erasable marking pen or chalk
- Masking tape/duct tape
- Fabric glue (Optional)
- Double-sided tape (Recommended)
You can sell bags made from this pattern, provided it's home based production. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org